Show Me 50, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. We launched our organization on a dream and a shoe string budget. If you believe that the status quo for women in corporate America needs accelerated improvement, please help us by making a donation of cash, stock or AMAZON charity so we can continue to build our programs. You can designate us as your charity in your AMAZON account! This costs you nothing but Amazon donates a fraction of the value of your purchases through AmazonSmile.com. Read instructions below.
Initiatives we want to fund include:
- Contractor to execute email marketing program
- More Lean In meetings
- Contractor to manage LeanIn Circles program
- A part-time fundraising manager for grant writing
- A full-time executive director to take this movement to the next level
To donate stock, contact your brokerage firm. To learn why donating stock could have tax advantages, read this.
Always check with your tax advisor.
Donate Cash (Bank Card)
Donate through AmazonSmile.com Shopping
Here’s something easy you can do to support ShowMe50—designate ShowMe50 in your Amazon profile through their Amazon Smile Program. Amazon Smile is the same Amazon, just a different “door” you use to enter their inventory. This program has no cost to you, you shop like normal and we get a small donation. You can shop in two ways—through Amazon Smile.com on your desktop or using an Amazon Smile shortcut on your phone which gives you a near identical experience to the Amazon app and it’s very quick and easy to do. Here are step by step instructions:
1. First you designate ShowMe50.org as your charity on Amazon Smile. Here is a direct link to complete this step. Once you designate us, it applies to all your purchases. You log into Smile.Amazon.com (using your normal Amazon account login on your desktop) and shop away.
2. Shopping via App– You cannot use Amazon Smile with the regular Amazon App on the iPhone. However, you can set up a shortcut on your phone to the Amazon Smile website which gives a near identical experience to the app. It’s very quick and easy to do.
3. If you have the Amazon App installed, remove it so you can replace it with the Amazon Smile shortcut. To delete the Amazon app, hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle. Tap the X at the top of the icon and confirm that you want to delete it. Don’t worry, this will not delete your Amazon account or any of your settings.
4. Now load Safari (the iPhone internet browser) and go to https://smile.amazon.com/
5. Tap the ‘share’ button on the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap the ‘Add to Home Screen’ icon. You may need to swipe to the left to see this.
You will now have an Amazon Smile icon on your home screen which you can use in exactly the same way you used the Amazon App. Shop away!
Thank you for your support!