APICS is a global professional association dedicated to promoting the principles of operations and supply chain management through research and education and through professional certifications. In 2017, APICS and ShowMe50 formed a strategic alliance to close the gender leadership gap in the industry.
Goals for the partnership include:
- Engage men in the conversation and the solutions to close the gender leadership gap
- Strengthen the engagement of women in APICS to increase their participation in professional and leadership development programs
- Identify and support qualified women to fill industry speaking and panel roles and board seats
- Launch the High Performing Diverse Board Training program designed to modernize non-profit board-level leadership and behaviors
- Grow ShowMe50 Lean In Circle and Ambassador membership
We have launched a Gender Task Force to execute our vision and mission. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Elba at email@example.com. Use the subject line APICS Gender Task Force.
ShowMe50 also runs Lean In Circle meetings and hosts a free online Lean In Circle community. Learn more here.
We can help you run customized ShowMe50 Lean In Circles tailored for your company. These circles engage women and men in closing the leadership gap.