The goal of the ShowMe50 Ambassador is to start the conversation for leveling the playing field for women’s advancement into senior leadership positions by influencing transformational change within their company.
- The ShowMe50 Ambassador educates themselves and others about gender bias, mobilizes a coalition and guides them through the strategy they develop.
- This is a self-directed program. The ShowMe50 Ambassador designs a strategy tailored to their company and executes it.
- The ShowMe50 website provides numerous tools to help including the seven ShowMe50 Action Toolkits and educational materials found in the Resources section of the website, for example presentations with speaker notes and a Q&A document.
- Read all seven toolkits to decide if being a ShowMe50 Ambassador is right for you.
What Can Make a ShowMe50 Ambassador Successful?
Keys for Success
- Dedication to the mission
- Strong interest in professional development
- Ability to build support through allies
- Planning and organizational skills
- Listening and communication skills
- Knowledge of company policies
How Do You Become An Ambassador?
Simply identify yourself to ShowMe50 as the person in your company who is going to take the lead to drive change.
By registering as a ShowMe50 Ambassador, ShowMe50 will stay in touch and inform you of webinars and other tools to help you execute the strategies you develop.