The goal of the ShowMe50™ Ambassador is to start the conversation for leveling the playing field for women’s advancement into senior leadership positions by influencing transformational change within their company.
- The ShowMe50™ Ambassador educates themselves and others about gender bias, mobilizes a coalition and guides them through the strategy they develop.
- This is a self-directed program. The ShowMe50™ Ambassador designs a strategy tailored to their company and executes it.
- The ShowMe50™ website provides numerous tools to help including the seven ShowMe50™ Action Toolkits and educational materials found in the Resources section of the website, for example presentations with speaker notes and a Q&A document.
- Read all seven toolkits to decide if being a ShowMe50™ Ambassador is right for you.
What Can Make a ShowMe50™ Ambassador Successful?
Keys for Success
- Dedication to the mission
- Strong interest in professional development
- Ability to build support through allies
- Planning and organizational skills
- Listening and communication skills
- Knowledge of company policies
How Do You Become An Ambassador?
Simply identify yourself to ShowMe50™ as the person in your company who is going to take the lead to drive change.
By registering as a ShowMe50™ Ambassador, ShowMe50™ will stay in touch and inform you of webinars and other tools to help you execute the strategies you develop.